Welcome to the Rehoboth Beach Writers’ Guild
The Rehoboth Beach Writers’ Guild is founded on the belief that the writing–and sharing–of our stories matters. We are enormously proud of our many published writers, but publication isn’t our ultimate goal. What matters is the telling of the story, whether that happens while sitting around a table at a Free Write, standing before an audience at one of our monthly readings, sharing drafts of one’s writing in a workshop– or publishing. Regardless of a writer’s genre or skill level, the Rehoboth Beach Writers’ Guild offers education, encouragement and above all, a nurturing community of people who care about–and value–words.
– Maribeth Fischer, Founder and Executive Director
We have a new look! Enjoy browsing the new guild site! Let us know what you think!
For first timers and veteran guild free writers, Gayla Sullivaxn’s essay is a must read. Click here to display “How to Write at a Free Write: A Beginner’s Guide”.
Articles About the RBWG
- The article by Amanda Merritt “Rehoboth group marks 10 years of helping writers grow” in in the December 17 issue of Delmarva Now.
- An article by Christiana Weaver “Writers Guild offers writers prompts, mysteries and more” for Coastal Point. Christiana is the author of the memoir: “What You Lose On The Roundabout, You Gain On The Swings”.
Come Join Us!
If you’d like to become a member, click here for the membership application. Join or renew your membership using PayPal.
- The new Book Club page. Click here or find the link on the more about page.
- Click on Events for Book Club selections for upcoming months.
- We’re on YouTube: www.youtube.com/user
- Click here or select “RBWG Writers” at top to read more about our RBWG members who want to share their work.
What We’re All About …
Check out this awesome interview from ContentDelaware, where Maribeth talks about what the guild is all about! See the Events page for details about other regularly scheduled RBWG events.